Don't miss even a single update! Like/Join us on Facebook to keep up-to-date!

Categories...

Kedai Membaiki Komputer

Kedai Membaiki Komputer
Dipercayai, Berkualiti & Pengurusan Mudah!

Thursday 20 November 2014

Angelina Jolie wants to retire. (Bummer!)





    According to Du Jour Magazine today, 'I've never been comfortable as an actor; I've never loved being in a front of the camera", said Jolie. "I don't ever think I could direct, but I hope I'm able to have a career at it because I'm much happier."  Jolie, this stunning actress and a wonderful mother (not being biased here..but yeah im a big fan) making headlines with the revelation that she was determined to quit acting, highlighting the word 'Absolutely'. Nevertheless, this is not the first time, the Hollywood actress revealing her future plan to the world. 

Few weeks ago, Jolie was made an honorary Dame by the Queen in recognition of her work against sexual violence. You go girl! :D