Don't miss even a single update! Like/Join us on Facebook to keep up-to-date!

Categories...

Kedai Membaiki Komputer

Kedai Membaiki Komputer
Dipercayai, Berkualiti & Pengurusan Mudah!

Saturday 1 November 2014

Dutch Reporter Sexually Harassed in Iran [VIDEO]




Llink Op Reis is a Dutch travel program that shoots video footage of tourist destinations around the world.


On one trip to Iran in 2007, the show captured some extremely disturbing footage that serves as an intriguing contrast to a current viral video detailing the harassment an American woman faced while walking around New York City.



The Llink Op Reis footage shows a female Dutch TV presenter being followed by a small crowd of Iranian men. At first, she seems to be unconcerned with the attention, but that changes as the men begin to grope her:
"Hey! Hey! This is not normal anymore. These guys are constantly fondling my ass… and squeezing my tits!"
After moving to a nearby building, an Iranian official who has turned back the crowd also begins to grope and attempt to kiss Llink Op Reis’ female presenter.
"I get street harassed too! After 10 hours of walking through New York, I had 2 minutes of people tell me that I was beautiful and that I should have a good day!"